Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blog Info / Updates / Suggestions II

Greetings!

Recently on the side bar I've added a few "Blog Notes / Guidelines" which I would appreciate you read if possible. Some topics mentioned are my sources, translations, reproducing material, and the character of comments to posts in general. I hope that they might smooth out any potential problems we might encounter here. Since I started this blog, responses has been very positive and conciliatory, and I hope that this will continue this in the future. I apologize to anyone I've dealt with inappropriately, insulted or wronged somehow, for any mistakes I've made, etc. throughout the blog.

This is also another great place where you can feel free to add your general comments, questions, and concerns about this blog. I appreciate any feedback you can provide.

5 comments:

Fr Dn Charles Joiner said...

Thanks for all you postings!

Lora Dolores said...

This is a wonderful blog. Never give up!

Tiana said...

Hi,
My name is Tiana and I have commented on a number of other posts regarding possible contact with individuals who experienced miracles of Saint Raphael, Nicholas and Irene for a documentary currently in development.
All of these miracle stories are so wonderful and powerful and it would be a great privilege to communicate them through the medium of film. I understand this is a big favor I ask, but if there is any way you could contact these individuals who have entrusted you with their stories and inform them of this documentary so that if they are interested, that they may contact me, that would be greatly appreciated.
As a film and television student I hope to use my abilities to explore important subjects and I think miracles and in particular; religion and true faith are things that need to be increasingly addressed, in particular in today's society where faith and religion seem to be slowly diminishing.
This documentary means a great deal to me and your assistance would be so greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
Tiana

Agioi_Anargyroi said...

I don't have any contact info for these people. However, there is an Orthodox church in honor of Sts. Raphael, Nicholas and Irene in Liverpool, Australia. You may be able to contact the priests there any ask them for interviews about the Saints, and maybe they have personal miracles to share as well. See their website here: http://www.straphael.org.au/

May God bless your efforts!

Tiana said...

Your response is greatly appreciated, I will be sure to contact them.
Thank you for your help!